Gold Kush cannabis strain is an Indica dominant hybrid with a skyrocketing THC average of 28%. It has won Canadian awards in 2018 for Top High THC Flower. Flavors are pungently earthy and dotted with citrus. It can treat stress, low mood, sleeplessness, and nausea. Gold Kush cannabis strain is best for evening usage.
Gold Kush cannabis strain’s high is one that causes initial feelings of sharpened concentration before quickly waning into something of a heavier nature. Users will start to feel lethargy seep into their bones as they drift off to dreamland.
Description of Gold Kush cannabis strain:
Gold Kush cannabis strain clearly gets its name from its golden brown appearance; however, its potency and quality make it valuable on par with the precious metal in its name. Offered through CannTrust, its terpene concentration is the highest the company has seen to date. Combine that with its powerful 28% THC content, and we have a strain that is as diverse as it is strong. Users report a candy-like, spicy and citrusy flavor.
Chemical Formula of Product:
Benefits of Gold Kush cannabis strain:
Gold Kush is known for its relaxing body buzz. Naturally, its relaxing properties make it a great choice for night time use.
Despite its sedative effects, Gold Kush still has uplifting properties, specifically when it comes to mood. As a result, it’s a great strain for patients with depression or those looking to relieve stress. Furthermore, it improves appetite and relieves pain.
Contents of Gold Kush cannabis strain:
Gold Kush’s main terpenes are:
• Myrcene – A fragrant terpene responsible for giving the product an herb-like scent.
• Used for hundreds of years as an antibacterial and anti-inflammatory.
• B-Caryophyllene – Spicy terpene resembling the taste of black pepper. Effective as an anti-inflammatory, antidepressant, analgesic, anti-anxiety, cancer inhibitor and even reduces alcohol cravings in addicts.
• Terpinolene – A terpene that generates a floral, pine-like or citrusy aroma with anti-cancer, antioxidant, antibacterial, sedative and antifungal properties.
• Humulene – A terpene known for its spicy, wood-like undertones. Unlike many terpenes, this one actually is known to suppress appetite, rather than stimulate it. This terpene is also known for its anti-cancer, anti-inflammatory, and antibacterial effects.
• A/B Pinene – Terpene responsible for adding a pine-like aroma to cannabis (and other plants). It also acts as an anti-inflammatory, bronchodilator, memory aid and neural stimulant (improves alertness).
• Tested for purity
• No heavy metals, microbes, fungi or other contaminants
• Fertilizers and nutrients vary per strain. Blends are proprietary and therefore not available to the public.
Side effects of Gold Kush cannabis strain:
Some patients report negative side effects from Gold Kush:
• Dry eyes
• Dry mouth
Gold Kush is a 60/40 Indica/Sativa hybrid, making it slightly Indica-dominant.
Unfortunately, little else is known about this mysterious strain. Its place of origin and parent strains are completely unknown.
Gold Kush is produced by CannTrust, a legally licensed Canadian manufacturer with over 40 years of experience in the pharmaceutical and healthcare fields. Their on-site lab allows for continuous research and consistent product testing to ensure quality.
CannTrust uses two facilities. Their 50,000 square foot hydroponic facility handles the cultivation, production, and storage of extracts. The company also has a 430,000 square foot greenhouse for herb growing – one of the largest in North America.